Terms & conditions
Fern Farm Canine Country Club and Cattery Terms and Conditions
These are displayed in reception, on our website and a signed hard copy will also be provided to the owner in order for them to be referred to at any time.
1. All animals use the services of Fern Farm Canine Country Club and Cattery at the owner's risk, we do not accept any liability whatsoever for any losses or injury.
2. We reserve the right to refuse the admission of any animal due to ill health.
3. In cases where animals are left that prove to be aggressive towards other animals or staff or destructive to our facilities, we will contact the owner to arrange their removal. All damage caused by any animal to any area will be chargeable to the owner.
4. As the owner, you undertake to declare any history of veterinary problems and to draw attention to any traits or vices their dogs may have. If an animal has a medical condition of any sort we must be notified at the time of booking. If we have not been notified of such a condition or course of medication, we reserve the right to refuse admission. If a cat has previously suffered from Cat flu it will not be accepted.
5. No animal will be accepted unless proof of inoculation and (for dogs) Kennel Cough vaccination is provided upon arrival. Kennel Cough (Infectious Tracheobronchitis) vaccination is NOT part of your annual booster vaccination and must be administered at least 14 days prior to arrival in order to comply with our licensing regulations. Kennel Cough vaccines can be identified on your vaccination card / certificate as ‘Intrac’ (which lasts for 6 months) or ‘Nobivac KC’ (which lasts for 12 months). Dogs must be vaccinated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Canine Parvovirus and Para influenza.Cats must be vaccinated against Feline Herpesvirus, Calicivirus, Parvovirus and Feline infectious enteritis.Homeopathic alternatives are not acceptable. Vaccination cards will be retained by Fern Farm Canine Country Club and Cattery until collection.
6. Dogs and cats must be treated for fleas and ticks prior to arrival. All Animals must be covered by a known flea treatment, such as ‘Frontline’, ‘Stronghold’ or ‘Advantage’ before they arrive. These products have varying lengths of effectiveness. Animals that arrive with fleas will be refused entry.
7. Dogs and cats must be treated for worms at least one week prior to arrival. An effective Wormer, such as ‘Drontal’ or ‘Panacure’ must have been administered to any Dog or Cat prior to boarding. Please check with your Veterinary Surgery on how long each product will protect your Pet.
8. A deposit may be required for bookings made during busy periods and a cancellation fee if bookings are cancelled within 10 days prior to arrival.
9. We will require full payment for the booking by cash or cheque (payable to ‘Fern Farming’) on collection of your animal(s) charged on a per night basis. No reduction will be offered for early collection and the relevant additional cost per night will apply for any unplanned extended stays.
10. Any clients with unpaid fees will have a total of 28 days from the departure to clear the balance. If payment is not received by the end of this period, we will pass your information to a debt collection agency. Refunds are not applicable.
11. You agree to bring sufficient food for the duration of your pet’s stay, we strongly recommend that you bring the food which they are used to eating. We can feed raw feed and keep food frozen if required. You are liable for the cost of the purchase of additional food should your pet run out of food during their stay.
12. Medication will only be administered with the instructions from a veterinary surgeon which must be clearly labelled on such medication. You agree to bring a sufficient amount for the duration of the animal’s stay and are liable for the cost of purchasing more if needed.
13. All dogs and cats must wear an ID tag/disc.
14. All dogs must be microchipped.
15. No responsibility is taken for owner’s toys or bedding that is used on the premises.
16. Dogs must be on a lead at all times upon arrival and departure. Cats must arrive and depart in secure baskets/carriers. We accept no responsibility for loss or injury in the car park whatsoever.
17. The owner understands that drop off and pick up times are by prior arrangement inside our opening hours only and as specified when booking. If these are missed for whatever reason there may be delay in being able to drop off or collect their pet. Please allow sufficient time for checking in, we accept no responsibility for missed public transport or delay.
18. Dogs which we feel are excessively dirty will be bathed by our self-employed groomers at the discretion of our staff for which the owner is liable for the cost. Grooming can also be arranged prior to booking if required.
19. The owner consents to Fern Farm Canine Country Club and Cattery using photographsof their pet taken by staff, for use on their website and social media groups for advertising purposes.
20. Fern Farm Canine Country Club and Cattery reserve the right to re-home any animal not collected within 15 days of the stated departure dates if no communication from the owner, or owner's agent, is received and if efforts to contact the owner fail.
21. Access to other areas of the farm by owners or visitors are strictly forbidden for Health and Safety reasons.